Saturday, October 27, 2012

RIP Natina Reed (Blaque)


I am greatly saddened to say that Natina Reed, former member of the group Blaque, has passed. According to online sources she was involved in a hit-and-run accident last night. She would have turned 33 years old tomorrow. Natina left behind a son.
Natina was popular in 1999 for being a member of the group Blaque. They were signed to Left Eye Production a production company developed by the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez. They were known for songs like "Bring it all to me" and "808". Natina also featured in the 2000 movie "Bring It On" alongside Gabrielle Union.
I was a huge fan of Natina Reed and Blaque when they we hot. Bring it On is still one of my favorite movies. I knew every single word that was said by Natina and Gabrielle Union. When I use to watch it I would pretend I was Natina...lol
I am sad to hear this news...Natina Reed will be greatly missed.

"Bring It All To Me"

"808"

"Clip From Bring it On" 

My favorite Clip Natina did in "Bring it On"

No comments:

Post a Comment