Saturday, February 11, 2012

NEWS: Whitney Houston Dies at 48


Singing icon Whitney Houston passed away today but the location and cause is unknown.
Whitney has influenced so many young artist in the industry such as Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey. She starred in the hit movies "The Bodyguard" and "Waiting to Exhale", which of course has and will always be classics.

I am seriously crying right now. This is so sad. I can't handle this. R.I.P Whitney you will be greatly missed.

Here are some of the classics that will always be remembered: 

Whitney Houston - I will always love you 



Whitney Houston - I have nothing 

Whitney Houston - I wanna Dance



Here are some tweets that have been circling twitter from fellow celebz: 

L.A Reid : I am completely devastated by the loss of the greatest voice of all time! R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I will always love you!
Keri Hilson:  Watching the news now...it's true. R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Ugh I hate that I'm even typing this...I'm shocked. She was my hero growing up.
Lady Gaga:  R.I.P Whitney Houston - one of the greatest voices ever has died at just 48. My condolences and prayers go out to her family. RT if you care
Dondria:  Wow! R.i.p. Whitney Houston! One of my biggest inspirations...
Ludacris:  R.I.P WHITNEY HOUSTON. ONE OF THE PUREST SOULS I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.
Soulja Boy:  R.I.P. Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment