Sunday, February 12, 2012

RESPONSE: Stop the Disrespect toward Chris Brown



Okay so usually I wouldn't speak on this type of issue but I honestly feel its necessary. Chris Brown did a horrible thing by laying his hands on a female and I totally understand that. He got everything taken from him and was charged for his behavior. You can have your opinion and not like him as a person, but you can't take his talent away from him. If you don't like him, don't listen to his music. You going on social network site calling him all kinds of names makes you look bad, not him, because he is still living his life.
Again I am not excuses his behavior at all because it was wrong, but when you see a person making effort to change, that means something. I always give credit when credit is due and I strongly believe Chris Brown deserved that award tonight and I am very proud of him. He was a the top, made a mistake, then was pushed to the bottom, now working his way back up, and I can appreciate that. He could have given up and threw away his whole life but he didn't. He knew what he did was wrong and took the criticism. He respected everyone's wishes and stayed away for three years and I know that must of been hard for him knowing his love for music. He was young and now he has matured.
Do you know what a Mistake means?...It is when something is done on accident or wasn't made to happen but most times when a mistake occurs it can be fixed. That's what Chris did, he fixed the situation in order to move on with his life. The key point of this whole situation is to Forgive. When we forgive it doesn't mean we forget about what happened, we you forgive for God and for ourselves. If you stay glued to what happened you will always hold anger, and to be honest there should be no anger held. If God and Rihanna forgave him why can't the world? The incident happened three years ago and I think that's where it should lay, in the past...THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment