Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lil Scrappy and Erica Pose For Rolling Out Magazine



This is what Scrappy told the mag:

On people thinking he’s deadbeat dad after watching Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta- “They kept saying I was a bad father. That was the one thing that kept getting to me. It was messed up because they heard Erica say one thing, and then they took it and ran with it. I have always been there for Erica and Emani, so it kind of got to me when they would say that."


On why he put a ring on Erica: “It was time for me to do something really grown. So I popped the question and the beautiful lady said yes … that’s why she has the ring on her finger. But now we’re just waiting for the next big step. I wasn’t trying to play around with it for a hundred years. I wanted to do something really big.”


When I saw Scrappy propose to Erica I wanted to cry...Too Cute! Erica was so happy. It was great to see that emotion. I wish them all the best in their marriage.





No comments:

Post a Comment