Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING O POP MICHAEL JACKSON R.I.P


Its has been another year without The King Of Pop and every year its hard to believe he is dead. I know this may sound corny but Michael Jackson was one of the individuals I wanted to meet when I got my production things together. I wanted to meet him and have a real conversation with him. I was torn when I heard he died. I was in total disbelief. Michael Jackson music is my playlist I listen to when I was feeling down because his music always made you feel good. Michael Jackson's Legacy will live on forever and people will know he was here.

Below are some of my favorite songs by MJ>>>

Earth Song

Rock With You

Remember The Time

Say Say Say

They Don't Care About Us

Ghost

You Are Not Alone

Billie Jean

Dirty Diana

Thriller

And before he died he released this song, which I listened to over ad over again after I found out. 

This Is It


No comments:

Post a Comment