Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trey Songz Letter To Family, Friends, and Angels!


I was in bed last night unable to sleep so I decided to play around with my phone. I saw the Trey Songz email titled "From My Heart". I opened it and began reading, I thought that was the cutest email ever. I know that his angel's will be touched when read this. I respect Trey Songz for his effort to make his fans feel loved...OnPointCeleb! 
Read the letter below...

From My Heart…

I want to share my deepest feelings with you on how appreciative I am to have fans, friends, Angels and loved ones like you all. This journey I began over 10 years ago has taught me so much. It has given me the faith to believe, the strength to overcome and courage to wear my heart on my sleeve for you. I don’t ever take it for granted that every album, ticket, t-shirt and download you buy, every tweet you send, every song or video you request, and every person you’ve ever said my name to is a blessing and gift of your love to me. Just think about how far we have come. How purpose, persistence, and passion for what we love has brought us to this point. Our Angels with Hearts foundation has given hope and opportunity to so many people around the world. We’re changing lives together, we’ve elected a president together. We’ve toured South Africa, Europe, Australia, Asia and more. Each of you have truly been part of my growth from a boy to a man.
Sharing the tears from my mother's eyes, as she tells me how proud she is of me. Sharing the tears from my eyes as I realize what she sacrificed for me to do what I do. I would not be if it wasn’t for the love we all share for one another.
What makes a true fan? Well, as one Angel put it, "I believe that an Angel believes in the power to make a difference. Through the music that she loves, she gets inspired. Through the stories that she hears in their lyrics, she relates to her life. Through the sweat and tears at every performance, she feels a sense of mutual love and respect, the give and take! A true fan doesn’t buy into the material, they buy into the emotional. I’m a fan, but I live my life as an Angel. Empowered by Trey to Make a Difference."
Because I hear the stories all around the world, I just wanted to say Thank You for another opportunity to give each of you a part of me. I promise to love, I commit to make a difference, and I will never take you for granted.

Love,
Tremaine

No comments:

Post a Comment